My Day today

 I actually had a pretty eventful day today. To start of i went to my 11:00 class with Dr. Jackson for Introduction to adaptive physical activity. However the  and the PAFM summit was today so i listened to a presentation instead of having class. I really enjoyed the presentation it was very interesting! They did an adaptive physical activity presentation where they talked about the equestrian center with horseback riding where they work with people of different disabilities. After that presentation i went to lunch at rocky's with some friends and did some homework. After that i had my 2pm class with Dr. Sparrow called psychological inquiry with only was a 50 minute class. I learned lots of new things! 

After that i went to the library and worked on some more homework until 4pm! As i was doing my homework i found out i got into the girls flag football club so i was very excited! After doing my homework in the library i then went to the gym to participate in KIA(kids in action) for my volunteer hours that i had to do for  Dr. Jackson class. I get to work hands on with kids that have disabilities and i love it, they are so fun to work with. They made the theme halloween so that was also really fun! That went from about 4:30-5:30. 

 Following KIA i went to the package room to get a package that i needed! My friend than picked me up and we went to the mailroom at watson so i could also get some mail. Me and my friend then went to rocky's to eat dinner! I got the pasta which i actually thought was really good today. Then we both decided to do our laundry so we had clothes for the next day! I am now ending the day with some homework and  possibly a movie or show later. Today was such a great day and i am looking forward to the many others days to come. Some days for me are for busy then others but i try to find the best in each day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Staying Healthy- Don't get sick like me!

Occupational Therapy- My Future Job